Product description >
A real vespa PX150 for children
The product +:
Headlight front and rear
On this Vespa PX150 your child can, just like his parents, ride around on his own electric scooter!
All your child has to do is start the engine, turn on the radio and headlights and press the accelerator. As a parent you don't have to worry because the scooter slows down and stops automatically when the accelerator is released.
With the switch your child can put the scooter in forward and reverse. The horn and radio can be operated from the steering wheel. The integrated radio can play audio files via a USB port, a micro SD card or an AUX cable. When the battery is fully charged, the scooter can drive for 35 minutes, depending on the surface. Ideal for a short family ride!
Equipment and options
Gearboxes: forward / handbrake / reverse (with the supplied switch)
Sounds on the steering wheel (horn + car radio)
Car radio with volume control (3.5mm auxiliary input, micro SD card and USB port)
Automatic LED headlights, both front and rear
Brakes when releasing the accelerator
Complies with the following European standards: CE, EN71, EN621115, RoHS
- To avoid accidents, we recommend that you do not use the scooter without side wheels
- Suitable for children from 3 to 8 years old, not for children under 3 years old
- Maximum weight allowed: 25kg
- Do not use on public roads
- The battery must be fully charged before the scooter is used for the first time